Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sorry Part (III) took too long...

Part (III)

Teachers' Day on Friday! I got up extra early and got to school at the same time. Therefore I could have saved a few minutes of sleeping time. Anyway, for once Min Seok came in BEFORE assembly bell sounded and he brought his hisPhone along. Saw it, touched it, so I stayed out of the commotion when everyone went to taupok him. Teachers' Day logo was a complete rip off from heroes. Perhaps Captain Underwear or Boxer Boy ( I cant remember their names) just found out you can add "oe" at the end of Teachers to make it teacHEROES. After that, they teachers played a few games with the backstagers and they won by a very fair stand indeed. So fair, they're transparent.

After the whole thing, I gathered up with some of my ex-Rosythian schoolmates (including Ice) and we went over to J8 to eat lunch. Too bad Alex couldn't come along 'cos he was going with his b'ball friend back. We called up our schoolmates back at Hwa Chong and we went to watch WALL + E. Took up lots of time, so we went back to visit Rosyth a little late. Turned out that there were already HORDES of students (ex) there waiting, so we cope-ed a place at the fitness corner (which our principal PROMISED to change to a playground. Apparently not) and threw ourselves off the beam-balance like sticks on a... long stick. Never mind. Throughout the whole playing our principal (ex) kept screaming that she would somehow get the teachers down to meet us. At the end of it all (2 hours, which was just a little shorter thatn Wall.e) she dismissed us all WITHOUT us meeting our teachers. The only other reason I could find to go back THERE is to eat the mint chocolate chip ice cream of which I ate 2 bars that day. 'Cos I had to cool myself down after getting pissed off by that principal. NO OFFENCE!

No comments: