Monday, September 1, 2008

Part (II) Cont.

Part (II) Cont.

I realised that I missed out one highly important fact on Thursday. Physics Teacher taught us for the last time and decided to bring us to the spanking cool new cool lab (which has an emergency shower in it, btw). He tested all our boxes and that left him a bit the busy, so our table (the restless ones) started to table-tennis over the whole portion of the lab located the NEAREST to the glass cabinets and DIRECTLY in view of the staff room. We aint givin any **** about it. I (in a highly futile attempt) tried to juggle the weightless pingpong ball but ended up saving it before it reached the floor and scraped my knee on the spanking uncool new uncool and SHARP floortiles. So throughout the ART lesson I sat with a make-shift bandage on my knee. It WAS necessary (THE WORD I SPELT WRONGLY FOR MY ENGLISH COMPREHENSION AND WAS DEDUCTED OF ONE MARK!!! SHEESH!) 'cos the blood kept coming out like never before and I couldn't leave my hand there for like forever, unless I chop my hand out which would result in MORE blood...

P.S I really hate Thursdays. Don't know why XD

No comments: