Saturday, June 7, 2008

LOOK--A flying ball:D

I just went to the Executive Golf course at Seletar this Thursday. Of course, I am a first timer at golfing. Then again, my Primary 3 companions have all played on course several times already. As I tee off at my first shot, I started getting worried. I mean, my shots are rather inconsistent, or rather, haphazard. Some days, the ball flies, other days, it sleeps on the ground. In the end, my score card ended with 28 over par for 9 holes. Well, not bad for a first-timer though! I will be going for my second walk some time next week, so I shall gain more experience at this. Gold if fun!

P.S: That day was a good day, and all my balls flew. Except my chipping and putting didn't work out as well. Took 6 putts to get the ball in the hole. (1, don't think sick. 2, If you don't understand golf, don't bother reading this.)

No comments: