Sunday, June 29, 2008

The ball disappeared, you gundu

Two weeks ago, on Thursday (time is restricting you know, there isn't time to post!) I went to the Jurong executive course to have a little golf fun. We went on a flight with another man (left-handed), crap, he wasn't as pro as my dad, but the muscles in his right hand was like staring at you and bulging (you use your non-dominant hand to pull the club. Hence, it will become stronger and make you taller too). The course was 242 meters long, and my drive hits 100m tops. So, I did that hole in 9 strokes. Whoopee. In fact, my dad finished the hole way before me, and so did the other guy, so dad told the other guy to go on to the next hole. After many shots of torturous putting, we set off for the next hole. Just then, the stranger came back and told us he made a par. AND he teed off from the professional tee box. Either Mother Luck loves him (I haven't forgiven you , you know) OR he is a pro in disguise. Anyway, the holes over there are super long, I walked about 1.6km that day. LUCKILY, dinner was satisfying and I had some nice drives (hence the title, see :D). I'll be back, Mr. Jurong Executive Course Who Loves To Piss People Off With Their Long Distances




No comments: