Friday, August 29, 2008

Biotechincal Bubblewrap, Training and Teacher's day

Lots of stuff to post today, so I'll break them down into parts.

(I) Training

This was on Wednesday, and I fairly enjoyed the no-third-language-slacking feeling on Tuesday, so I had to (sadly) dismiss that feeling and head to training today (correction: that day). After I came to school I realised that Alex was for the second time coming for training with us. All our teammates were like, concerned about his absence for the past 2 weeks or so. Therefore, our whole hockey team were practically celebrating. COACH WASN"T HERE XD, so we practically slacked throughout most of the training. There was a puddle of water at the edge of the astroturf (cos it just rained) and we were spraying it at each other. After training, we were playing with the water at the turf until some random guy decided he had nothing to do, so he whacked my ankle with his stick and another guy went to tau pok me for no apparent reason. Chan enjoyed the training though, despite his SENIORS coming in to ka jiao him a bit here and there. Man, if coach saw that, RV will be closed forever. Anyway I hurt my ankle and felt like I sprained it for the rest of Thursday. But that will be part (II).

No comments: