Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THY BLOGSKIN IS REVIVED!





Finally I managed to change my blogskin. I'll add the cbox tomorrow. So if someone is ever so kind enough to drop a tag on how to change blogskin, I will greatly appreciate his help.


Anyway, Alex and Ben have decided to join Hockey, (from RV and BB respec.) and are currently like training for the trials. FORTUNATELY kind old Sir allowed us to borrow a few hockey sticks for the day, so I was able to, well, not really coach them-guide maybe, for the trials. I really hope they get in, that'll make hockey 3 times more fun.


Today I found this really cool website that shows which Espada you are most similar to.http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/Bleach/192779/ Ya, so that's about it. I'll post more about National Day celebs tmr


No comments: