Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Korean, The Mac and the Common Classic Time-waster

Yup, dear Kim asked me to post here because my blog is "dying". You really should study more on patterns, cause if you haven't noticed, I post about once every week. So as to suan him, I shall tell him that I am posting this on my mac. AND he doesn't want to help me torrent Keynote. What a drag...
Anyway, Kevan, chan chan and DT came over on Monday to so called "do the physics project". Which we did. I mean, I finished the data collecting, DT and chan finished the box and Kevan did the report. Basically after that half the day was spent on Com Games, DOTA or PSP. Apparently. At least we have one project almost over and done with... Then again, the last week (and next week too) is going to be CCT week, which means Common Classic Time-waster spent on mugging to attain a good GPA and probably trash the CHICKen too. Probably the only fun about CCTs would be the latter. Yeah.
So everyone, don't worry. Just leave a tag if you want to be linked and I will link you probably in 3 days time. Provided someone teaches me how to.
Yesterday was the the Olympics 100m finals, like, guess who won. It's so straight, I mean, of course the lightning BOLT would win. And today he's running the 200m finals. He would be "so much ahead of other people that he would have enough time to sign an autograph in between" quoted from the ST. He gave up at the 80m mark yesterday and decided it was already time to celebrate. Which made him slow down and YET he still broke the world record. If he hadn't raised his hand and turned his head to face the crowd, or punched his fist against his hard LIKE A REAL JAMAICAN MAN, the record would have been like, 9.62 or something, instead of 9.69. Anyway, a REAL lightning bolt travels at around 60k meters per second. quite a big difference.

No comments: