Monday, August 25, 2008

Mondays and Science

The minute I came to school today (which was about 6:50) I spammed file my Science file, as I thought that there was science today as it was an even week. Yep. So I went around doing my job until some guy (remind me who he is) at exactly 7:11 which was 5 mins before assembly, told me that there was no science today. I COULD HAVE SPEND THE MORNING SLAKCING. So that really pisses me off. 

The day went pass smoothly without science, obviously, and then we had training. It was really fun; just simply because while doing drills, some idiotic people started acting silly and our coach ask him to run around the field 3 rounds. As in the edge of the field. Unfortunately, the poor guy did not here the "3 rounds" so he did like, 7 rounds before coach suddenly realised something was wrong and called him in. After that my teammate got a severe scolding. Whoa. 

No comments: